Hyunjin was born on March 20, 2000 in Seoul South Korea. He is currently 19 years old and is a member of the famous Korean band Stray Kids who are known for their songs Closer and I am not. Hyunjin’s birth name is Woo Jin-young but he also goes by Hyunjin which means “snow”. His favorite color is purple and his favorite number is four. Hyunjin has an estimated net worth of $5 million U.S dollars as of 2018.
- Hyunjin is a member of the group Stray Kids
- His favorite color is purple and his favorite number four.
- Hyunjin was born on March 20, 2000 in Seoul South Korea.
- He is currently 19 years old
- He lived in Las Vegas , Nevada for a while
- His favorite food is Chicken and his favorite drink is milk.
- Hyunjin’s estimated net worth as of 2018 is $500,000 U.S Dollars
- As an actor Hyunjin appeared in “We Broke Up” in 2017 which starred Kang Ji Hwan and Seo Kang Joon.
- He is currently in a relationship with his girlfriend
- Hyunjin’s blood type B+
- His favorite song by Stray Kids is “Mixtape” which was released on January 24th 2018.
- Favorite genre of music Hiphop, R&B, Soul & Neo-Soul
- Height 169 cm
- Weight 44 kgs or 100 lbs.
- He was born in 2000 on March 20th which makes this his 19th year and he is a member of the group Stray Kids with nine other members, Hyunjin’s favorite color is purple and he likes number four. His hobbies are playing sports such as basketball, football (soccer), bowling, and running.
- He also likes to watch movies like “The Breakfast Club” which was released in 1985 starring Emilio Estevez who is an actor as well as Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Molly Ringwald (actress) John Kapelos and more.
- Favorite type of food: sushi
- Hobbies: sports such as basketball, football (soccer), bowling, and running. Hyunjin also likes to watch movies like “The Breakfast Club” which was released in 1985 starring Emilio Estevez who is an actor as well as Judd Nelson, Ally Sheedy, Molly Ring wald (actress) John Kapelos and more.
He says that people say they look like their mom’s face with their dad’s nose which sounds interesting enough to get him out of bed in the morning and brush teeth before going on stage. His favorite part about being an idol singer are parts where he does all sorts singing/rapping such as “Grow Up.” It seems like his first love was music-making from day one since most kids usually start dancing or whatever at some point. I am not sure what this guy eats exactly – maybe everything? Even though there were only two of them in the band, they were still competing with each other to be better.
The Stray Kids members are just as famous for their personal, behind the scenes stories and moments with fans. Hyunjin often releases vLive videos where he speaks about what it’s like to be a member of one of Korea’s brightest new boy groups. You can also read all about them in Dazed Magazine interviews including their thoughts on life outside music from how they spend time listening to sunbaenims’ songs before bedtime or checking schedules while reading fan comments that make him feel happy every day up until I.N helped 10 times this past week! There is nothing these boys cannot do, whether you see them live performing at concerts around Asia or sitting backstage chatting away during breaks between rehearsal sessions-they’re always doing something interesting.
-He has a pet dog named JJanggu who often appears in his vLive videos as well. Hyung Jin also loves to jog, and you’ll find him jogging on the street.
Hyunjin is more of a fan for the cold noodles than the spicy ones. He once entered his room and saw Hyunjin crying while she was reading comics because he got too emotional from what happened in her story, so they had to comfort him just as much! The one person that Hyunjin talks on the phone with most often is I.N ; it’s no surprise since these two are really close and have been together through thick or thin (pun intended). Alongside being an awesome singer, dancer and rapper who can do all three equally well – which we know doesn’t happen often- this talented idol also likes wearing accessories like rings or necklaces. There’s even a cross necklace that he wears religiously and at one point, he even had a necklace that his fan gave him.
Expensive things Hyunjin bought was his ring (actually his mom bought it for him). Hyunjin has a bracelet that supports abandoned cats and dogs. Things he’d like doing during vacation: going at a water park, eating delicious food; thing he dislikes doing during vacations: hiking on difficult tracks If I have to describe myself in five words, they are “The Passionate Final Round Boss”.
Hyunjin ranked 36th on TC Candler’s “100 Most Handsome Faces of 2020”.
Hyunjin has the most annoying alarm that can be heard whole dorm by his roommates!
Hyunjin is a professional student and Web drama actor who always strives to do his best. His motto “Let’s try even when you regret it later,” reflects the importance of trying new things with an open mind. He made a cameo in A-Teen Season 2 Episode 16 alongside I.N on their dorm room scene last year as well as playing Jinyoung from GOT7’s role model for him while he was performing on Show Music Core!